Terms and Conditions
By submitting a parking application form to us, you agree to the following terms. There are only 10 of them, so please read them.
1. A parking permit can only be used by the person it is assigned to.
2. Parking permits must be hung on rear-view mirror at all times. Failure to display a permit will result in a daily rate.
3. Payments are due on the first day of the month you’re paying for. If the payment doesn’t get to us by the 5th of the month, you’ll be charged a late fee of $15 per space.
4. The monthly parking rental period runs from the first of the month to the end of the month. No deductions will be made from the monthly rate for days that you don’t use the parking facilities.
5. Patrons must park in the space numbers or space types they are assigned (if applicable).
6. Self-park at your own risk. No damage claims will be considered.
7. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle. By submitting this form, you agree not to hold System Parking Corp responsible for any loss of or damage to articles left in your vehicle in violation of this agreement.
8. Either party (System Parking Corp or the customer) may terminate this agreement at any time with at least 30 days of notice to the other party.
9. Prices are subject to change from month to month.
10. System Parking Corp reserves the right to terminate a monthly contract at any time if a customer violates of any of the above rules.
By clicking the button below, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms above.